Remember that If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy.
We collect and use that information in order to authenticate you when you register an account and use the Services, to make sure you are eligible and able to receive the Services, and so that you receive the correct version of the Services.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
In addition, we have and rely on a legitimate interest in using your Personal Data as follows:
· using your IP address, browser type, operating system, the web page you were visiting before accessing our Services, the pages of our Services which you browsed or the features you used, and the time spent on those pages or features, the links on our Services that you click on, device and advertising identifiers, age, and your in-app purchases to understand who is using our Services and how;
· using your contact information, namely your email address in order to communicate with you to provide technical and customer support;
· to offer new or additional features for our Services.
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
How we keep your Personal Data safe
We have appropriate legal, technical and organizational security measures in place to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We have put in place procedures to deal with any Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
· to facilitate our Service;
· to provide the Service on our behalf;
· to perform Service-related services; or
· to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.